Probability of eye colors


Assume that eye color is a genetically inherited trait controlled by one gene with two alleles. When a blue-eyed parent and brown-eyed parent have offspring, there is a 75% chance the offspring will have brown eyes and 25% chance of blue eyes. A brown-eyed man and a blue-eyed woman have 3 children. The first child has blue eyes. What is the probability that all three children will have blue eyes?


Access restricted

Subscribe to premium account to see the solution.

Get premium now